These terms and conditions govern any Wellness Bundle you add to your health club membership, except Personal Training Bundles which have their own separate terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before you apply. The health club terms and conditions and the Club Rules also apply to your membership. If you have any questions about any of the Wellness Bundles, please ask a member of our Reception team.
1. In order to purchase a Wellness Bundle, you must hold a current live membership with a Bannatyne health club. If your membership has been frozen/suspended, you will not be able to add a Wellness Bundle onto your membership, nor will you be able to receive any benefit of a Wellness Bundle until your membership is live again. Wellness Bundles are available to members aged 16 years or over and are not available to guests of members.
2. Spa Wellness Bundle. Members who suffer from certain medical conditions and allergies may not be able to receive some of the Spa Wellness Bundle treatments. We recommend you discuss any concerns you have with a member of our Spa team prior to adding this Wellness Bundle to your membership. Although we endeavour to make adjustments to our treatments to cater for any medical conditions and allergies, this may not always be possible and we reserve the right to refuse to provide treatments to any individual if we do not feel it is in your best interest.
3. Wellness Bundles are personal to you and cannot be transferred to any other person. Joint members take Wellness Bundles on an individual basis and therefore, one joint member cannot transfer a Wellness Bundle to the other joint member. Spa treatments must be used by the Spa Wellness Bundle member (and not guests of a member).
Wellness Bundle Terms
4. The Wellness Bundles currently include the following services. Please note that the services which are included in your Wellness Bundle vary according to the package you select.
a. Towel Service – this service is offered at participating health clubs only. If the service is not available at your regular health club, you will not receive a refund of any Wellness Bundle fees (or part thereof), but you can visit a club of an equal or lower tier which does participate in the service to receive this benefit.
b. InBody Assessment access – members need to book in an assessment session with an instructor for their assessment.
c. MyZone Fitness Tracker – the MyZone Belt shall remain the property of Bannatyne Fitness Limited. In the unlikely event that you require a replacement MyZone strap during the term of your membership, we will charge you £6.00. If you require a replacement MyZone device due to technical failure, we will replace the device free of charge. If your MyZone Belt is lost or stolen, we will charge you £129.99 for a new one. Please return your MyZone Belt to Reception at the end of your membership. If do not return your Belt, we will deactivate the Belt and charge you £129.99.
d. Spa Wellness Bundle – please ask us for a list of the current treatments that are available in this Wellness Bundle. Treatments can be booked at any of our Spas for Monday-Friday appointments only and are subject to availability. Any treatments will be subject to the Spa’s own rules and Spa etiquette guidelines. The Spa Wellness Bundle entitles you to one 55-minute treatment or two 25-minute treatments per month only and no robe or slippers will be provided. You must take the two 25-minute treatments one after the other and they cannot be split. The Spa Wellness Bundle has no monetary value and cannot be used as part-payment towards any other treatment, nor can a Spa Wellness Bundle treatment be exchanged for any other treatment. The 10% discount on Spa Retail products cannot be combined with any other offer.
Duration, Frozen Membership and Cancellation
5. Duration. Your Wellness Bundle will commence on the day we receive your successfully completed application, or for the Spa Wellness Bundle, on the first day of the month following your application. The contract will last between us for at least three months (“Minimum Term”). If your Wellness Bundle commences mid-month, the pro-rata amount for that part-month will be added to your first direct debit. Wellness Bundles run on a monthly basis, so if you do not use your Wellness Bundle benefits in any month, they will not roll over into the following month and you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Frozen/Suspended Membership. If your health club membership is frozen or suspended in accordance with your health club terms and conditions, your Wellness Bundle membership will also be frozen/suspended, and you will not be able to use any of your Wellness Bundles until your membership is live again.
7. Cancellation by you. You can cancel a Wellness Bundle at any time by providing us with at least 30 days’ notice. Your Wellness Bundle membership will expire at the end of a calendar month. For example, if you provide 30 days’ notice on 15th of the month, your Wellness Bundle membership will expire at the end of the following month. Please also see paragraph 9. below setting out your liability for fees when you cancel a Wellness Bundle. If you have more than one Wellness Bundle and don’t wish to cancel all of them, please contact us.
8. Cancellation by us. We may cancel your Wellness Bundle membership if you commit a serious breach (or frequent repeated breaches) of these terms, the health club terms or Club Rules, if you fail to make payment when it is due, or if we reasonably believe that your continued membership poses a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any members, their guests or our staff.
9. Cancellation and fees. If you cancel your Wellness Bundle during the Minimum Term, you will be liable for Wellness Bundle fees for the remainder of the Minimum Term.
10. Cancellation and your health club membership. If you cancel your health club membership, we will also automatically cancel any Wellness Bundles you have. If the reason for cancellation is due to serious illness or injury, redundancy/job loss or relocation, if you provide satisfactory evidence to us, you will receive a pro rata refund for the Wellness Bundle fees for the remainder of the month in which you cancelled.
11. Cancellation or amendment of bookings. If you have booked a session or treatment as part of a Wellness Bundle and you can no longer attend, please contact the health club as soon as possible, and in any event, at least 24 hours prior to the start time (or 48 hours prior for a Spa Wellness Bundle treatment). We will try to book you an alternative time/date, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible to do so, and you may lose the benefit of the Wellness Bundle for that month if a replacement time cannot be booked in the same month.
12. Late arrival. If you are late for your session or treatment, your session/treatment time will be shortened accordingly, and you will not be entitled to receive a refund. If you are more than 10 minutes late to a session or treatment, the booking may be cancelled altogether and you will not be entitled to any refund.
Purchasing & Payment
13. Please purchase Wellness Bundles at the Reception desk of any of our health clubs. We will require you to complete an application form and a direct debit mandate. Wellness Bundles must be paid for by monthly direct debit.
14. Your Wellness Bundle will start straight away, unless it is the Spa Wellness Bundle, which will start on the first of the month following your application.
15. We can change Wellness Bundle fees at any time by giving you at least 30 days’ notice in writing. If you do not wish to pay the higher fee, you can cancel your Wellness Bundle by giving us notice to cancel in accordance with these terms.
16. If you fall into arrears with your Wellness Bundle fees, we reserve the right to cease your access to any Wellness Bundles until all arrears are paid.