We have just launched a brand new treatment and are beginning to roll it out to selected Spas across the group - keep checking for more Spas being added onto this great special offer!
Dermaplaning immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair. It is also highly effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, while leaving skin smooth, supple and vibrant. It’s great for prepping the skin prior to peels, enzyme treatments and to increase penetration of active ingredients in the professional and home care products. It creates the perfect canvas for makeup application and is the go-to treatment for high profile occasions.
• Diabetes – not controlled by diet or medication.
• Cancer – currently undergoing treatment
• Accutane or Isotretinoin use within 12 months
• Blood thinners
• History of bleeding problems
• Higher dosages or frequency of Aspirin
• Acne – grade 3 or above
• Pustular acne that is red and irritated – avoid area
• Cystic acne – avoid area
• Retin-A within 5 days
• Chemical Peel or laser treatment – within 14 days
• Cold sores
• Moles & Skin tags – avoid area
• Sunburn or windburned skin
Sign up to our newsletter